Sefaria is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating the f
We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative thinker to join our mission to make Jewish texts accessible and engaging for a diverse and growing audience. The Digital Marketing Associate is a full-time, remote position. The candidate will be responsible for providing a comprehensive view of Sefaria users as well as potential users, and driving marketing strategies that deliver against organizational goals. This position will focus on major projects, including overhauling our analytics and building out a new CRM, as well as running ongoing marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, the ideal candidate is a skilled, data-driven digital marketer, able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Measure, track and report on key marketing and communications activities (using Google Analytics, SEMRush, additional analytics platforms, and our annual user survey)
- Manage our metrics dashboard and work with other departments to deliver the metrics necessary for their work
- Implement new CRM and manage our audience database to ensure it remains up to date and well-segmented
- Identify areas for improvement in SEO, track progress in SEMRush, and work in partnership with the engineering team to optimize the site
- Project manage the development, implementation, and analysis of our annual user survey
- Identify new opportunities for marketing to reach our defined target audiences
- Draft copy for Google Grant ads, paid advertising, and other external communications
- Create, project-manage, and oversee advertising campaigns
- Communicate and coordinate with external vendors and contractors
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing (email, social media, web, A/B testing)
- Demonstrated ability in managing a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to write formal and informal communications for multiple audiences
- Experience with content creation and graphic design (Canva, Adobe Creative suite, HTML)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook advertising
- Some knowledge of Jewish texts
- Hebrew language skills a plus
Candidates can be based anywhere in the US or Israel. Sefaria has staff in San Francisco, Denver, Chicago, St. Louis, Boston, New York and Jerusalem.
Compensation & Benefits
Sefaria offers a compensation package inclusive of a competitive salary, time off, flexible schedule options, and opportunities for professional growth. The salary range for this position is $50,000 – $65,000.
- Medical, dental and vision insuranceSefaria offers multiple medical plans (Aetna) and at least one plan is 100% employer paid for the employee. Sefaria also contributes a small amount toward premiums for dependents.
- Generous paid time off, including Jewish holidays.
- 401k with up to a 4% match after 6 months.
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care expenses.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid parental leave, flexible schedules, and budgets for professional development and work-from-home expenses.
Priority deadline: May 9, 2021. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
To apply for this job please visit sefaria.breezy.hr.